Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年5月5日星期一

The Wardrobe’s Complaint



I am two years old and has witnessed thousands of clothes of our hostess. She’s fine and usually every gentle to me so I am still very strong to hold all clothes. But now, another problem shows up.

After witnessing thousands of clothes of my hostess, I feel extremely tedious with that. My hostess, with a warm heart, never change the style of her clothes. All of the clothes are white of black, so monotonous!

My hostess, 27-year-old single woman, live alone and work hard for her company. She is a typical career women wearing career suits that make her looks very smart and decisive. She’s a little fat so usually she wear black pans to hid her fatness. I can totally understand her.

But she is not aware of my feeling at all. Obviously, she think a wardrobe don’t have any feeling. But she’s wrong.

I can’t move and talk, but I have a good taste of clothes. After witnessing so many clothes, how can I be not alert about that?

If my hostess is willing to change her style of the clothes, things will be much better. She’s still young and single, she deserves to live a color life. The changes can be made first from her clothes. I reckon she would buy some color dress, pink, red, green, whatever. She can only buy some cocktail dresses, lolita dresses, simplism style dresses, etc. What style clothes she choose don’t matter, she just need a change. And I also want some fresh air.

I reckon she can also go for other store for her clothes. To be honest, the clothes she brought are of low quality but she brought them in a expensive price.

The  Falbala Rose-purple Autumn Dress looks pretty well, hope my hostess would like to give it a try. 

没有评论:

发表评论