Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年5月7日星期三

Sweet Style Lolita Dress

Every girl has a princess dream, it is never too late to dress yourself as a princess if you want.  Sweet Lolita Dress can make you closer to your dream.

I am very like enjoying beautiful pictures, especially enjoying the pictures apparel- related with the women's fashion.

On the last weekend,I had nothing to do at home. Hence I opened my internet and browsed pictures at random on the web. Suddenly I saw a pink sweet style lolita dress. That's my favorite style!!

The girl looks very young in the dress. She is beautiful in this lolita dress !  Here I share with you about this picture. Hope you like it !





The bows in front of the dress are very cute. Especially I like the bandage design on the back of the dress. This kind of lolita dress is vey beautiful, do you think so?

Here I find a similiar style lolita dress from Ocrun.com
"Best Seller Pink Short Sleeves Bow Cotton Sweet Lolita Dress"
This kind of lolita dress features its long sleeve and bow decoration design.



http://www.ocrun.com/best-seller-pink-short-sleeves-bow-cotton-sweet-lolita-dress-p-74.html

没有评论:

发表评论