Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年4月24日星期四

Farewell, My Little Bear

My little bear, you are so lovely sitting in my bed wearing a beautiful pink short lace dress that I bought for you. I used to sleep with your everyday and talked to you when I was upset. I believe nothing can comfort me expect you. Although you are always silent and cant move because you are just a toll, you are my best friend I have even met. 

Sometime I think we live in a big world that is too noisy. And we live in a world that sometimes I talk to my other friends to express my feeling but no one will listen to me because they are busy in a thousand kinds of activities. 

My little bear, I loved you so much that I thought I cant imagine the live without you. I thought, what if I suffer from insomnia without you? What if I cant find anyone to share my feelings? You must know I am not good at communicating with others. 

But my little bear, I am already an adult an my mom asked me to get rid of you. In her opinion, I shouldt relay on you like before. I shouldt be childish. What I should do is becoming stronger and stronger, more more independent. She is right. We are live in a world with various dangers. I cant cry on your shoulder any more, I have to learn to deal with things like an adult. 

Farewell, my little bear. I am going to hide you into my wardrobe. Farewell my little bear even for a while. 

I force myself to be stronger and more independent. After that, I will come to see you again. You are still my most special part of my heart whatever you are a toll or not. 

By that time, I will buy something for you: 

Pink Cotton Lolita Dress With Ruffle Hem Style.  Whatever you like. 


没有评论:

发表评论