Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年5月28日星期三

A Special Gift

A woman came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old daughter waiting for her at the door. "Mom,may I ask you a question ?"  "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the women. "Mom, how much do you make an hour? " " If you must know, I make $20 an hour."" Oh,"the little girl replied, with her head down, looking up, she said, "Mom, may I please borrow $10" the mother was furious, "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy, then you go to bed." The little girl quietly went to her room and shut the door.

 After about an hour  or so,the women had calmed down. And started to think. Maybe there was something she really needed to buy with that $10 and she really didn't ask for money very often. The woman went to the door of the little girl's room and opened the door.

"Are you asleep, son?" she asked. "no mom," replied the girl. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier." said the women, "Here's the $10 you asked for." the little girl sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you mom!" she yelled. Then, reaching under her pillow she pulled out some crumpled up bills. The women, seeing that the girl already had money, started to get angry again.

The little girl slowly counted out her money, then looked up at her omther. "Why do you want more money? Is you already have some ?" the women asked. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. "the little girl replied, "Mom , I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time ?Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."

I think, the biggest mistake of this mom was he failed to examine the question in the angel of her. But fortunately, she finally figured out the problem and made her daughter happy. But after that, I wonder if the mom should buy somethings for his daughter as a compensation? White and Black Single Breasted Cotton Kids Lolita Dress

没有评论:

发表评论