Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年7月10日星期四

Pure White Long Cotton Victorian Lolita Dress

There're many different kinds of colour in the world, such as white, blue, orange, red, and so on. But my favourite colour is white.
I think white is the most beautiful colour. Do you know why? Because white is a pure color in my mind. Do you think so?
Can you tell me what your favourite colour is?

Among all colors, I love white the best. White is the color of snow and cloud. Snow in winter is clean, pure and holy. When it melts, it moistens everything. White clouds are hanging on the blue sky. We can dream a lot on such a nice day. White is a color of purity and calmness. It can make any picture in various colors become a harmony one. This is white, a selfless color.

I like snow, because it's white.
I still remember sweet memory of my childhood.
I was 6 years old that time.
At dusk, the weather became colder while the sky was gray, and the cold wind was blowing strongly. It seemed that it was going to snow soon.

A moment later, the snowflakes began to fall quietly. Soon the land before my eyes was all white, like a beautiful blanket. Then it snowed more and more heavily. The trees were all covered with white quilts. The whole city became a silver world.

The next morning, it stopped snowing and cleared up. I went into the yard. Looking far away, I saw a beautiful silver white world. A group of children were playing happily. Some were throwing snowballs to each other, others were making a snowman. Snow seemed to bring us warm and wishes. Cold as it was, nobody felt cold in the white world... ...

I love snow, because it is pure white. It brings us hope and vigour.

I like this Victorian dress 'Pure White Long Cotton Victorian Lolita Dress'.










It's very pure and beautiful in my mind. That's why I want to share you this dress.
How do you think this white Victorian dress?



没有评论:

发表评论