Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年7月28日星期一

Birthday Gift


This coming Friday is my little sister's birthday. I  prepared for her gift several days ago. 
However, I did not know what I should send her. :(

Lucky, I found this red dress. My sister likes color red very much. Hence I think she will like this dress. I'm sure she will like this sweet lolita dress.

Here I show you this sweet dress. :)


2014 Sling Red Cotton And White Lace Sweet Lolita Dress With Bows


It's very cute!! This dress has cute lolita bows design. I think my sister will like it.


The back of this dress is very sweet!!
I like the lace aiguillette and bandage design, especially the big sweet lolita bow on the waist. Very beautiful!!


The white lace and ruffles decoration is extremely nice!!

I'm so happy, I will told our tailors about the detail size information of my sister.
They can do custom made for my sister, I think this dress will suit my sister.
So happy!!








没有评论:

发表评论