Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年7月21日星期一

It's Hot Outside

It's a hot summer in China. If it is possible, I really do not want to wearing clothes.
However, it's impossible!

My friends and I went to visit Xuanwuhu(a tourist attractions of Nanjing, China) yesterday. We were plan to take many photos for this happy Sunday. 
However, it's so hot outside.

We were thirsty and we did not find a good place to take a rest. Hence we went back... ... 

There are still many people went this place though it was a very hot day!!
We saw many girls in beautiful dress with decorated unbrella.
So beautiful!! Now I share you pictures.



This girl looks beautiful and elegant in this sweet lolita dress!!

I also like this sweet lolita dress and I want to have one!!
Recently I have been searching on the internet for a cute lolita shoes to match this lolita dress!!
I find that I can make my dream lolita shoes and sweet lolita dress on our store!! So luckly!! I'm very happy now.

I should have been accustomed  to this hot summer by now... ...






没有评论:

发表评论