Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年7月17日星期四

How About These Lolita Blouses

Ocrun Candy Girl Big Bow Pink Cotton Sweet Lolita Blouse 

Hi guys, this lolita blouses is our new arrival.
It's made of cotton. Maybe you will think it's too hot for summer, but I
don't think so.

Do you have your own way to decorate yourself ? If someone asked me this question one year ago, I could answered directly ' No, I do not have'.
But I changed a lot. I find the suitable wearing style for myself.
Here I do really hope you can find your favorite wearing style.


This lolita blouses is very sweet.I like this sleeves style. Especially the decoration of the big lolita bow and lace. 


Also, the bandage on the back of the lolita blouses is a good design. Do you think so ?

It's a pink sweet lolita blouses. If you do not like the color pink, we also have white color.

Lovely Girl White Cotton Slim Sweet Lolita Blouse 







没有评论:

发表评论