Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年6月18日星期三

Word To Daughter

You’re only eight years old, and at this point in your life you can’t read, much less understand what I’m going to try to tell you in this letter. But I’ve been thinking a lot about the life that you have ahead of you, about my life so far as I reflect on what I've learned, and about my role as a dad in trying to prepare you for the trials that you will face in the coming years.


You won’t be able to understand this letter today, but someday, when you’re ready, I hope you will find some wisdom and value in what I share with you.

You are young, and life has yet to take its toll on you, to throw disappointments and heartaches and loneliness and struggles and pain into your path. You have not been worn down yet by long hours of thankless work, by the slings and arrows of everyday life.



For this, be thankful. You are at a wonderful stage of life. You have many wonderful stages of life still to come, but they are not without their costs and perils.

And I wish that your life will happy and live like a princess. So i bought a lolita dress for you on ocrun.com.

This White and Black Single Breasted Cotton Kids Lolita Dress has black collar and hemline. Single breasted design is also for this simple lolita dress.

没有评论:

发表评论