Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年6月8日星期日

Love Forever


My Mother was a member of a small country music band. Dad was a very religious man. She stated that there was a lot of drinking and cursing the day of her audition and She did not want to be around that type of environment.

Mom loved to play the mandolin for her family She knew we enjoyed singing, and hearing her play. She was like that. If She could give pleasure to others, She would, especially her family. She was always there, sacrificing her time and efforts to see that her family had enough in their life. I had to mature into a woman and have children of my own before I realized how much She had sacrificed.


I want to give mother a gift for her .So I ordered one dress for mother on ocrun.com .it’s the victorian style. I sent the dress to mother,she was so surprised and happy that can not close her mouth.

Attractive Purple and Black Victorian Dress is full of mystery and lure, both Luxuriant and dark. About death, about horror, about mystery, about riddle, these are all the Gothic lolita try to express. Such a ruiness feeling. This magnificent creation is perfection at first glance.

I sent the dress to mother,she was so surprised and happy that can not close her mouth. I still remember it.

没有评论:

发表评论