Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年6月6日星期五

With A Friend

I want to see a long lost friend, but do not know what to wear good. so recently  I was very tangled.

She was my best friend,Whether shopping or buying clothes, all together. Everyone says we are twins. But so many years gone, what kind of state of her. She did not know I was kind of what kind of state. This meeting represents our state of life, and clothes are most indicative of our current state of life the best choice.

So, I customized a piece of clothing on the website. This site is found on my Google, called ocrun.com. Many kinds of clothes inside only, and very temperament. I have bought several dresses, everyone is beautiful.

This kind of sweet lolita dress features its bow decorated on the front bodice,spaghetti straps design,two-tiered ruffles accented on the hemline of skirt with lace. Made of cotton.

I think the dress is so temperament that will show my good state of life and glean rave reviews wherever I am.

没有评论:

发表评论