Fashion Lolita

Welcome to Ocrun.com !

2014年8月8日星期五

Picture Of Lolita Style

Hi guys, how are you these days?
Today is Friday again, it seems that time always goes quickly.

Today I want to share you some pictures of lolita style.
These pictures do not look extremely nice but they are all made by me. 

I think I love these clothes. I share them with you, hope you can like lolita style.

The following are pictures of lolita style:


I like this red plaid sweet lolita dress. It's cute!!



This sweet lolita dress is very nice!! Do you think so ?




I like black and white cotton bloomers!!  



This Lolita dress is my favorite style!!




Lolita skirts and blouses are popular among girls? Will you try them?




Victorian dress is also very popular. Girls in Victorian dress always looks more noble and elegant!!




This red dress is also Victorian style. 

Nice! Like all of them!! 







没有评论:

发表评论